Tertiary Sports W.A. is governed by a Council consisting of sport and recreation representatives from the five universities in W.A. including Curtin University, Edith Cowan University, Murdoch University, The University of Notre Dame Australia and The University of Western Australia. The Council meets on a monthly basis from February to November and holds two planning days annually. For more information contact Tertiary Sports W.A.
Executive Officers - University Sport Associations/Departments
- Curtin University - David Russell, Senior Manager, Curtin Sports
- Edith Cowan University - To be confirmed
- Murdoch University - Adrian Fisher, Manager of Sport & Recreation
- The University of Notre Dame Australia - David McLean, Deputy Director, Admissions and Student Services
- The University of Western Australia, Bruce Meakins, Executive Director, UWA Sport & Recreation Association
TSWA Office Bearers
- President - Adrian Fisher, Manager of Sport & Recreation, Murdoch University
- Vice President - Philippa Baker, Sports Coordinator, Curtin Sports
- Secretary - Vivien Massie, Recreation Officer, ECU Sports
- Treasurer - Natasha Tench, Sports Officer, Student Services, The University of Notre Dame Australia
TSWA Council Members
In addition to above mentioned executive officers and office bearers.
- Dylan Harvey, Sports Clubs and Safety Officer, UWA Sport & Recreation Association
- Sue Gliddon, Sports Park & Clubs Manager, UWA Sport & Recreation Association
- Daniel Tibbitt, Sport and Recreation Manager, Curtin Sports
- Adam Nener, Sports Officer, Sport & Recreation Centre, Murdoch
- Erin Sutton, Sports Officer, Sport & Recreation Centre, Murdoch
Council Meeting Dates for 2015
- January - no meeting
- 4 February - The University of W.A.
- 4 March - Edith Cowan University
- 1 April (Including AGM) - Curtin University
- 6 May - The University of Notre Dame Australia
- 1 July - Murdoch University
- 5 August - Edith Cowan University
- 2 September - Curtin University
- 14 October - The University of Notre Dame Australia
TSWA Annual General Meeting 2015
- 1 April - Curtin University
TSWA Planning Days 2015
- 4 June - The University of W.A.
- 12 November - The University of W.A.